The Seattle Aquarium could very well take us to our goal of a million cool things to do, because within this one building there are scores of awesome exhibits and animals to look at.
Some must-see’s include:
- The Ring of Jellyfish – Walk through the archway while the strange creatures glide around you.
- Petting Zoo – Ever wondered whether sea anemones or starfish are ticklish? Here’s your chance to find out!
- Sea Otters – Just because they’re literally the cutest creatures on earth.
- Underwater Observatory – This is the perfect place to take a rest in the middle of the journey. Large steps allow seating so you can take a load off and watch the sharks go by. Come at 1:30 and watch the divers come in to do a feeding. They’ll even talk you through what they’re doing.
- Giant Pacific Octopus – Watching it stalk and eat its prey (well, everything except for the head) is one of the most gruesome yet captivating things you’ll ever see.
- I could go on, but I don’t have all day!